Learn to craft a story you can feel proud telling in front of an audience!
Gain confidence publicly telling stories by practicing in a low-pressure environment!
Meet other dynamic interesting people who enjoy sharing about real, meaningful experiences in their lives!
The March meeting will be:
- Sunday, 3/1/2020
- 1:00 pm – 3:30
- University Branch, Seattle Public Library - 5009 Roosevelt Way N.E. · Seattle, WA
Bring a story that you might like to tell on stage at a storytelling event like Fresh Ground Stories or The Moth. Your story should be 8 minutes or less. It must be true and about you.
This is a workshop, not a performance - your story can be rough. It can be written, outlined or in your head.
Come and have a great time listening to and telling stories with other motivated storytellers like these:
• "Wow! Great stories and incredibly helpful feedback!" Trish
• "What a great group! Loved it. I've discovered that storytellers are the best listeners." Ya-Ling
• "Thank you for hosting this workshop! Great info and new tips on how to tell stories on stage, and really nice and welcoming group of people." Laurie
• "Great to discuss storytelling techniques in a small group setting and practice with such supportive folks. I'll be back with my next story!" Carla
• "Last night I told my virtual dating story at the Moth. Wanted to thank everyone who provided valuable feedback at the workshop. I feel like I have a solid story and it felt good to share." Sarah
Draft your story and come join us! RSVPs are helpful!