What we're about

Since 2005, the Friday Networking Lunch has been meeting weekly to create and strengthen referral generating business alliances. Millions of dollars in business transactions have taken place due to relationships made at the Friday Networking Lunch.

In addition to Meetup.com, you can also find us at:

www.FNLSanAntonio.com.

http://www.Facebook.com/FNLSanAntonio

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGZcLF7-uSiqdi-jIeB1Xvg

Upcoming events (5)

The Friday Networking Lunch

Walk-On's Sports Bistreaux

The FNL meets weekly to create and strengthen referral generating business alliances. Average attendance is currently 20 to 25. Order meals from 11:30 to 11:45. Meeting begins at 11:45. Please bring plenty of business cards. Thanks to everyone who donates a door prize to give away.

The Friday Networking Halloween Lunch

Walk-On's Sports Bistreaux

The Annual Friday Networking Halloween Lunch is set for Friday, 10/30. You are encouraged to dress up, but it is not required. In year's past, about 40% dress up. The other 60% are less fun. Order meals from 11:30 to 11:45. Meeting begins at 11:45. Please bring plenty of business cards. Thanks to everyone who donates a door prize to give away.

The Friday Networking Lunch

Walk-On's Sports Bistreaux

The FNL meets weekly to create and strengthen referral generating business alliances. Average attendance is currently 20 to 25. Order meals from 11:30 to 11:45. Meeting begins at 11:45. Please bring plenty of business cards. Thanks to everyone who donates a door prize to give away.

The Friday Networking Lunch

Walk-On's Sports Bistreaux

The FNL meets weekly to create and strengthen referral generating business alliances. Average attendance is currently 20 to 25. Order meals from 11:30 to 11:45. Meeting begins at 11:45. Please bring plenty of business cards. Thanks to everyone who donates a door prize to give away.

Past events (322)

The Friday Networking Lunch

Walk-On's Sports Bistreaux

Photos (202)