The idea of the Graph Cafe is to create an informal environment where you can learn about and discuss all kinds of Graph Database topics.
We'll have some of Stockholm's Graph Experts from Neo Technology (http://www.neotechnology.com/) (Jacob Hansson, David Montag, Alex Averbuch) and others available to answer questions and discuss.
So what do you need to do?
* Bring along your graph model to discuss it,
* Present a lightning talk about your project (please contact us beforehand with a talk title and abstract)
* Come prepared to talk about performance and scalability
* Or if you are not quite sure if your business domain is a good fit for a graph just come along for a chat.
• Intro to Graph Databases, Pernilla Lindh (15min)
• Graph Database differentiators, David Montag (15min)
• Cypher for SQL DBAs, Jacob Hansson (15min)
• Neo4j for Genealogy, Rik van Bruggen (15min)
We'll have snacks and drinks available and in case you need any more persuading, check out the photos from our graph café in London (https://plus.google.com/photos/+RikVanBruggen/albums/5917315641597676929?banner=pwa).
Don't miss out!