Lately in Northern Europe and in the US a new trend is gaining quite some traction: Functional Programming with Purescript
The talk is planned to be really hands-on and Carlos expect us to leave with our machine fully set up and ready to keep experimenting with Purescript, so bring your laptop to follow the process step by step!
These will be the main points we will see at the talk:
• What is functional programming and how it's useful (10-15 min)
• What is a strongly-typed language and why it's important (10-15 min)
• Practical Purescript
• Intro to Purescript (2-3 mins)
• Tools required and installation (5-10 mins)
• Demo of a working application (5 mins)
As always we will have some cold beer to enjoy before, during and after the talk and of course some time for networking!
Go to Attendee List