FOIC is a somewhat alternative knitting and crochet group for like-minded crafts people in and around Sheffield. Originally spurred out of what felt like a lack of crafty things to do in Sheffield. After all, who can actually go to Nanna Barbara's stitch and bitch down the church at 10am on a Wednedsay morning? I know I can't.
However, the activities at FOIC won't differ from Ol' Barb's, though I can't guarantee the same level biscuit spread as hers. But what you will find are the following:
• Drinking good tea and coffee and eating scrumptious cakes at our current weekend cafe home - Hagglers Corner
• Drinking refreshing and intoxicating beer and eating incredibly tasty chip butties at our current weekday evening pub home - The Rutland Arms
• Knitting and crocheting your current projects (plural, because no one only ever has one on the go right!?)
• Sharing patterns, skills and ideas.
• And most importantly: Meeting new people and having a good ol' chat!
So show yer face and come have a lovely time!
Join our Facebook group for weekly craft related fun! Click link below