Welcome ~ Thank you for wanting to join FD&TFOS! PLEASE, read this entire message:
We are a small Meetup, but not! clique-y. Please definitely plan to go to one or more of our fun options of live theater every month. We want members who live in this area, who will attend fairly often, for love of theater, both thought-provoking and lighter fare, even if it's not a Meetup mob scene. Please only use our private event info to plan to go with us, not as a public schedule. If you're a visitor, please let me know what shows you'll definitely attend with us as a +1, rather than as a member.
1. You are requested to answer all parts of the membership questions honestly.
2. You must be single to become, or remain, a member. A romantic connection develops after joining? Please do the right thing and drop out. Please re-join if it doesn't work out.
PLEASE read, some other IMPORTANT guidelines for FD&TFOS...
* Only "Yes" RSVP's are requested for this group's events, unless you must change your RSVP from "Yes" to "No." I just can't handle scores of "No" RSVP negativity!
* IMPORTANT: Please put my # [provided upon approval] in your phone. Members used to tell me they don't have my #!
* Show reservations need to be canceled at least 24 hours in advance. In case of your last-minute emergency "No," or new "Yes" RSVP (online, please): IMPORTANT: PLEASE CALL ME AND LEAVE A MESSAGE (no texts). Many tickets must now be paid in advance.
* You are welcome to bring a +1 friend (not a date/S.O.!); tell me her/his name when you RSVP. If your +1 starts attending frequently with you, s/he will be encouraged to join if single, and attend independently.
* Monthly dues for this Meetup: $1 for any# of events in that month. More is ok too! I pay dues to Meetup. I love doing this, but wouldn't mind breaking even!
* Habitual "no-shows," or non-attendees for several months, will be dropped, unless there are extenuating circumstances.
* Please be discreet: email me if you have personal questions or comments.
Again, thank you for joining FD&TFOS, for your interest in going to shows with us, and for your consideration. You no doubt understand that these guidelines are important! Remember, inactivity can mean being dropped.