Future Thinking in Digital Marketing is a community of technology innovators, entrepreneurs, investors, marketing professionals, corporate & brand executives and opinion-formers who are seeking to learn and understand the sources of future digital and technology innovation.
Our vision is outlined below:
- evangelise and educate groups members on future emerging technologies which we believe are redefining and transforming the future of business in easily understood language. This includes Blockchain, Artifical Intelligence,
- recognise influential early adopters and leverage their insights, opinions and expertise
- foster and support brave entrepreneurs who are making a real impact in society for example in areas education and healthcare
- Connect members of this network to customers, people and communities who are leading the way in fields of future digital and tech innovation
- Have as much fun as possible doing all the above.
Hope you can join us for our events in 2019 and beyond
Sundar Pichai, Google's CEO, recently stated that AI will have a 'more profound' impact than electricity or fire. The Mckinsey Global Institute forecasts that by 2030 up to 375 million people, or 14% of the global workforce, could lose their jobs due to automation and AI. Until now the main beneficiaries of AI has been the technology sector. Most of the major tech firms Google, Amazon, Facebook in the West and Alibaba and Baidu in China would not be as successful without AI for product recommendations, targeted advertising, logistics forecasting, robots for product sorting, facial recognition and machine learning in voice assistants like Alexa and Google Home.
The excitement around AI has made it increasingly difficult to separate reality from hype with many senior business people believing AI to be magic wand while others have warned ‘The development of full artificial intelligence could spell the end of the human race’ (Stephen Hawkin)
The event format will be a penal debate and discussion which will examine whether AI poses a threat or opportunity. and will include a keynote address on the current real challenges of implementing AI following by panel event.
Speakers to be announced shortly.