The Future of Media & Publishing London is proud to announce it's organising a Meetup hosted by Work.Life on Tuesday 13 March 2018.
PLACE: 20 Jerusalem Passage, Clerkenwell, London EC1V 4JP
ATTENDEE LIMIT: 70
THEME: Future of Media & Publishing
• Networking and drinks
• Introduction word by Leanne Creasey, Membership Manager at Work.Life
• Talk by Nick Flood, Deputy Managing Director, Digital at Dennis
Nick has launched, developed and managed market leading websites in various B2C and B2B verticals. He has 10+ years of experience working in online media. As Deputy Managing Director, Digital at Dennis, he's responsible for the development and execution of digital strategies to grow, innovate and diversify Dennis' digital portfolio. -
• Talk by Pierre Far, Founder, Blockmetry
Pierre is the founder of Blockmetry, a content blocking measurement and privacy-conscious web analytics service, and Deliberate Digital, a digital strategy and product management consultancy. Prior to founding Blockmetry and Deliberate Digital, Pierre held several roles at Google and the technology sector in the UK. He's a regular speaker about technology topics, and an advisor for startups.
• Break for networking, food and drinks
• Followed by a panel 'How can publishers deliver a better user experience for readers?'
- Molly Flatt
Molly is the Associate Editor of FutureBook, Associate Editor of The Memo and Digital Editor of PHOENIX. She writes and speaks widely on digital culture and publishing, and her debut novel, The Charmed Life of Alex Moore, will be published by Pan Macmillan in May. You can find her at www.mollyflatt.com or on Twitter @mollyflatt.
Appearing on panel:
- Emillie Ruston
Emillie runs the Customer Success team at Pugpig, the company that provides a SaaS publishing platform to the likes of The Economist, The Telegraph, Condé Nast, Hearst and Metro. She has a huge amount of experience helping publishers launch their apps, and optimising their offering once live. Emillie is running out of time to be featured on a 30 Under 30 List.
- Both speakers
We'll end with further drinks at nearby pub.
See you there!
PS: Meetups are better with lots of people, so feel free to forward this on to colleagues or friends.
... ... ... ...
CALL FOR IDEAS, PRESENTATIONS & VENUES:
• If you've got an idea for a presentation, or there's a particular topic that you'd like to hear more about please contact* the organizers.
• Also contact us* if you've got an office or presentation space to host future meetups.
*Contact us by clicking the "Contact" button in the left column.