What we're about
The dawn of the era of cognitive computing and exponential technology is here. It is widely predicted that Artificial Intelligence and other emerging technologies will begin to disrupt and transform societies and industries over the coming decades. How will exponential technologies impact government?
FutureGov.AI aims to demystify emerging technologies and examine the role that Artificial Intelligence could play in both the immediate and long term future of government. From applying machine learning to open government data to exploring how blockchain could be used to disintermediate elections, we will envision ways to apply and adopt AI and emerging tech to real world problems.
Upcoming Meetups in 2019:
• BC Assessment - Robotic Process Automation Demo
• OrgBook Verified Organization Network on the Hyperledger Blockchain
• Selkirk Systems Presents
• September 2018 - Intro to Einstein: Salesforce's "AI for Everyone"
• December 2017 - AI Risks and the Control Problem - presentation by Peter Scott
• October 2017 - Limbic Consulting Presents (http://prezi.com/x-a0b17mcmwz/?utm_campaign=share&utm_medium=copy&rc=ex0share)
• April 2017 - Helen Fotos and Dr.Dimitri Marinakis Present: Introduction To Artificial Intelligence (http://prezi.com/tvxohpe90dcv/?utm_campaign=share&utm_medium=copy&rc=ex0share)