• A group of developers that foster learning of Google’s developer technologies.
• A group to share ideas and network with fellow developers
• A place to learn about Google technologies and development tools, as well as what local companies and developers are doing with these technologies
• Focused on developers and educational technical content
• Open to and free for all interested
Disclaimer: GDG Mississauga is an independent group; our activities and the opinions expressed here should in no way be linked to Google, the corporation. To learn more about the GDG program, visit https://developers.google.com/groups/
With Google Assistant expected to be part of over a billion consumer devices by the end of this year, this Quest teaches you how to build practical Google Assistant applications integrated with Google Cloud services via APIs. Example apps will use the Dialogflow conversational suite and the Actions and Cloud Functions frameworks.
No hardware required -- these labs use the cloud-based Google Assistant simulator environment for developing and testing -- but if you do have your own device, such as a Google Home or a Google Hub, additional instructions are provided on how to deploy your apps to your own hardware.
Meeting ID: meet.google.com/qah-gifu-btp