What we're about
Google Developer Group (GDG) Novi Sad is for developers who are interested in Google's developer technology; everything from the Android, App Engine, and Google Chrome platforms, to product APIs like the Maps API, YouTube API and Google Calendar API. A list of all we are interested in is here: https://developers.google.com/products/
A GDG can take many forms - from just a few people getting together to watch our latest video, to large gatherings with demos and tech talks, to events like code sprints and hackathons. However, at the core, GDG Novi Sad is focused on developers and technical content, and the core audience will always be developers.
GDG Novi Sad is:
1. Run by passionate individuals in the developer community
2. A place to learn about Google Technologies and Tools for developers
3. A place to see what local companies and developers are doing with these technologies
4. Focused on developers and educational technical content
5. Open to the public with a public membership
6. A place to meet cool and smart people in tech :)
GDG Novi Sad is NOT...
1. Run by a corporation
2. A place to hear a very salesy pitch at any time
3. Focused on end users or consumer content
4. A closed group
You can find us on social media:
Or, download the GDG app to keep track of what's happening:
Join now for free!
(actually it's free no matter when you join)