The Demo Day is the culmination of the Digital Industry Program (https://digital-industry.io) – launched by GE Digital in partnership with Numa.
The event will be hosted at the Europe Foundry in Paris, on the afternoon of Monday 16th April 2018 (2:30 pm – 6 pm PARIS TIME)
The 5 winning start-ups accelerated by GE Digital Foundry Europe will pitch their disruptive industrial applications based on the Predix Cloud platform.
• Amiral Technologies will present a predictive reliability index for HP industrial printers;
• Flexciton will present a production optimisation solution, managing the planning and scheduling process of a textile manufacturer;
• Reliability Solutions will present a predicting tool to measure the improvement potential of coal power plant efficiency for GE Power;
• Stories will present a predictive model reducing logistics non-quality for Daher;
• Obuu will present an app optimizing on-site stock capacity for Daher.
Agenda (Paris Time):
2:30 pm Arrival
2:45 pm Introduction by GE Digital & Numa
3:30 pm Start-Ups Pitches
4:00 pm Open Demos Sessions
6:00 pm Cocktail