addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube
A former member
Post #: 473

A former member
Post #: 474

A former member
Post #: 188
Maybe I'm incorrect in my thinking BUT it's obvious why GOP/RNC change the rules (to Dictatorship) to knock down Ron Paul so we can have 'ONE Conservative' to defeat Obama instead of 'splitting the Vote between 2" and handing the ELECTION to OBAMA on a Silver Platter. BUT why did the States - We the People, not go with Ron Paul instead of Romney is the question? We KNOW that Ron Paul will NOT stand for Agenda 21 - One World Order and BIG Government to continue to Destroy OUR COUNTRY, but with Romney we don't know since he didn't mention Agenda 21 and we don't know IF WE CAN TRUST!
To me this is PROOF that MOST people "don't get it" that their Party - MOST Republican Politicians are RINO'S and are in with the DemocRATS, just at a slower speed. People get what they deserve. History is repeating itself.

Since this is Ron Paul's last presidential campaign, hopefully RAND Paul runs next time to continue his fathers plan to SAVE OUR COUNTRY, 'if it's NOT too late'.

WE the PEOPLE Must hold the FIRE under the Butts of Romney and ALL Republicans for NOW On and till DEATH we part. The Tea Party and other Grassroots movements will LIVE ON FOREVER! That's a PROMISE for LIFE.

Introducing "COMMIEBLASTER.COM" exposing Communist in US government. 79 DemocRats were 'listed' but that list was removed. (Probably FORCED by the Gov't- DOJ Thugs 'maybe'). You (and me) may NOT Agree with this Website but it does list some FACTS. Some so called facts too! I noticed they left out for Louisiana, Gov. Bobby Jindal (approved Communist teachings to 3 yr olds and up in Education to our kids, Teachers of America, etc.). Also left out Mike Strain - Commissioner of Agriculture and Forestry in La, and Lt. Gov. Jay Dardenne. David Vitter IS on the list. The commie list is listed by State. Some of it seems exaggerated but are we in Denial? Or is just HATERS of 'certain' Republicans listing this? Only time will tell.