addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube
Terri
user 9090133
Kenner, LA
Post #: 900
While we don't officially endorse candidates....... WE can make a difference by promoting and supporting those candidates who reflect OUR values. The Tea Party nation is POWERFUL.... remember Scott Brown????

Please post info on candidates, websites, etc here so everyone can benefit from your knowledge and research. We need to be involved, not only in Louisiana elections, but also in other crucial races around the country.

Education and enlightenment is key to a CONSERVATIVE VICTORY in 2010 .
A former member
Post #: 20
I just read an item from one of my many newsletters I receive on a daily basis about newly elected Senator Scott Brown from the great state of Mass. The article started out by point out how Sen. Brown turned down an invitation to speak at the Tea Party meeting where former Ak. Gov. Sarah Palin was also scheduled to speak. I guess Sen. Brown felt that the former Gov. of the Great State of Alaska and he should not probably share the same platform, or whatever.

Then I remember reading and hearing that Sen. Brown acknowledged the value of the Tea Party effort in getting him elected, because it was the Independents and Conservatives that really pushed him over the top in that election.

So, I would gererally surmise that Tea Party folk that associate with former Governors from the State of AK aren't necessarily the best political formula for Sen Brown and given the choice, he would necessarily back out of any invitation to speak jointly, even if the Tea Party folk were dismayed at his decision. We will get better at these things as time goes on, and we will always learn from our mistakes, it is the way it is.

We must always remember that there are a lot of people out there that do not want to get involved in this movement. For whatever reason, they believe that things will change for the better, and whatever effort they could exert, could be more aptly handled by someone else. We must not let it deter us and we should try time and time again to convince these people that their effort IS needed and it is needed NOW.

Again, we must always be aware of those who would try and discredit this movement. As the election draws closer, there will be infiltrators that will attempt to disrupt our gatherings with whatever means at their disposal. Be alert to these types, keep your guard up and stand firm for your beliefs.

Good luck in all your endeavors.
Nicholas del G.
user 9325221
La Place, LA
Post #: 5
Scott Brown was great to get elected in Mass. But, I wouldn't consider him the type we are looking for down here. In my mind he is more a republicrat or demican, mostly RINO. I rather candidates endorsed by RLC.org. like Rand Paul or Ron Paul. You know, really interested in preserving the Constitution and liberty and freedom.