addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
A former member
Well, guys...

When I set this event up a while back, I had called the Brier Creek movie theatre to make sure the film would actually be playing on 12/1. They assured me that it would, but now it looks like they've changed their mind, which is disappointing/frustrating.

I'd definitely still be down for meeting up in Brier Creek, though. We could just do Brixx, we could see another movie... it's totally up to you guys!

Anyone who's still interested in doing SOMETHING: go ahead write some ideas on the event's wall, and we'll figure things out!

Sorry for the mix up, guys! It's a real bummer, but we can make the most of the situation!!

- Tori