addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Grad Student/Young Professional Mix n Mingle Group Message Board › Roommate Needed in Chapel Hill/Carrboro (Sorry for the spam, guys!)

Roommate Needed in Chapel Hill/Carrboro (Sorry for the spam, guys!)

A former member
Hey everyone!

Sorry to spam you, but this technique seemed to be at least marginally effective for Elizabeth a few weeks back. It turns out that there's a room opening up in my house, and I thought I'd put the word out to see if anyone FEMALES in the group are looking for a place to live in Chapel Hill/Carrboro (sorry, guys. I don't have a problem rooming with men, but some girls do).

Our new-construction house is absolutely gorgeous, and it's located less than 0.1 miles from both Weaver Street Market in Carrboro and Franklin Street in Chapel Hill. If it weren't for the buildings in the way, you'd be able to look out the window and see those spots. If being able to walk pretty much anywhere you please isn't enough for you, the house also happens to be its own bus stop (free bus system in Chapel Hill)!

You'd be living with 4-5 other girls (everyone gets their own large bedroom, of course). The house is mostly a mix of grad/professional students and young professionals. If you're interested, the room is available pretty much immediately. Email me and I'll tell you all of the details.

Thanks for putting up with my rambling! Email me (toddve@hendrix.edu) if you or anyone you know want to live in what is pretty much the most elite and desirable location in Chapel Hill/Carrboro!

- Tori