What we're about
Upcoming events (1)
We're happy to announce our next virtual Meetup for all the Danish Meetup groups.
The agenda will be:[masked] Welcome[masked] Focus on the Weekly Review[masked] Lean Coffee - discuss your own GTD topics in small groups
The meeting will be on Zoom.
We will start off with a brief welcome. Then Lars will take us through the five steps of GTD to remind us of the core of GTD. After that we will focus on the Weekly Review - a core part of our GTD practice. We will discuss tips and tricks for a good GTD practice with the Weekly Review.
Some of the questions we will discuss and answer are:
- How to get started with the Weekly Review as a new GTD'er?
- How to get back on track, when it has been a while since the last Weekly Review?
- How do I keep my Weekly Review both interesting and exciting after I've been doing it for a while?
- Do I need to use the Weekly Review checklist?
- How do I customize the Weekly Review to suit me?
We will end the Meetup with a Lean Coffee session where we discuss our own GTD topics in smaller groups in Zoom breakout rooms. Those of you who attended our earlier meetings with Lean Coffee will remember this exercise, where we will vote for topics to discuss and share knowledge about.
And as always, if you have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.
On behalf of the GTD Steering Group, we look forward to seeing you (again)!
Birgitte, Fedder, Michael, Jens and Lars
• If you are new to GTD you can still attend our Meetup's.
• If you are new to GTD you can learn more about the five GTD steps in the GTDnordic podcast, episodes 1-6.
• This meeting will take place in Danish if we have only Danish speaking participants