Gal Pals is a Women's Group for Women aged 21 and older. If you are single, married, widowed, or divorced, you are welcome to join! If perhaps, you are new to this area, or maybe if you have just been too busy to have established a group of female friends, then...
Gal Pals is the group for you!
Our goal is to plan small group events for women who enjoy getting together to enjoy great food, interesting conversation, good movies, and having a fun, relaxed time out.
Join us to meet new, interesting friends in an informal, casual environment.
Gal Pal Rules Include (but may not be limited to):
1. Be respectful to fellow Gal Pal Members.
2. No-Shows to Gal Pal events will not be tolerated. Two No-Shows are subject to loss of membership.
3. Last minute cancellations to Gal Pal events are frowned upon. A pattern of last minute cancellations may lead to loss of membership.
4. Gal Pal Membership may be inactivated when a member has not visited the Gal Pals Meetup page for a sustained period of time.
5. Each Gal Pal member is solely responsible and fully liable for her own conduct, safety, and actions at any Gal Pals event (including comments posted to the Gal Pals site). Further, Gal Pal Organizers and Hosts are not responsible in any way for the individual actions, safety, and conduct of Gal Pal Members in regard to Gal Pal activities.
6. At any Gal Pal event, which may include consumption of alcohol, each Gal Pal Member is solely accountable for assuring she conducts herself in a responsible, safe manner.
7. Only Gal Pal Members may attend Gal Pal Events. No Gal Pal Member may bring along a friend to an event, who is not an official Gal Pal Member. However, if a Non Member were somehow to attend an event, that individual is still solely accountable for assuring she conducts herself in a responsible, safe manner.
8. Photos posted to the Gal Pals site are subject to the approval of the Organizers. Gal Pal Organizers may delete photos at their discretion.
9. All Gal Pal members must have an individual photo of herself posted in her profile for this meet up group.
10. When signing up for any event you and your guests agree to hold all participants, organizers, the Gal Pals Meetup and all companies we work for harmless and you and your guests assume all risks while on these events.