The weekly meeting to coordinate work on our current game. See our current portfolio at www.gamesbymoonlight.com.
July meeting dates:
July 4 - Virtual
July 11 - Virtual
July 18 - Live @ Simpli.fi
July 25 - Virtual on Google Hangouts
August 1 - Live @ Simpli.fi
Prior to arriving, install the following tools. We can help with any problems you encounter, but generally you should be able to do the following before you arrive:
1. Download and install SourceTree on your mac or PC (we can setup your environment when you arrive): https://www.sourcetreeapp.com/
2. Download and install Slack (our messaging tool): https://slack.com/downloads
3. Create an account at Github.com if you do not already have one.
By the time you leave, you will be set up with:
1. Slack - Be invited to our game dev slack channel. We'll help with setup if needed.
2. Github - Be invited to our git repository for June's game. Create an account at github.com prior to Thursday.
3. Game Engine - Have your game engine environment set up.
• What to bring
Laptop if you have one
• Important to know
Some of our members work remotely. Don't worry if you don't have a laptop to bring to the meetup.