What we're about
Crossroads Tabletop Tavern is a home away from home for tabletop gamers of all kinds...and to the gamer in everyone!
We provide a clean, comfy space for people to face each other over a friendly game of...(fill in the blank), along with great food and ample drink.
- Players of old school cards, chess and go, bridge and mah-jongg, euchre and canasta, dominoes and backgammon.
- Modern game hobbyists are welcome, to play anything from the gateways of Catan and Ticket to Ride to Epic slogs through Twilight Imperium or Advanced Civilization (well, on the off days you can play these) to the current hotness of Cascadia and Ark Nova!
- "Muggles" are not only welcome, they are encouraged to come! This is the place where people who think they aren't gamers find out that they are gamers! This is where you gamers might be able to convince your stodgy parents to try out something new.
- Groups are welcome; we have hosted numerous catered events (birthdays, corporate outings, ladies night out, etc) and can accommodate up to 50 at once
- Date night happens here ALL THE TIME, and so does Family Game Night, and so does every sort of permutation of friends and family over every type of game.
- a library of over 2,000+ games available for paying customers to play (old and new)
- a full game shop; all requests are honored
- a full service restaurant (we are a scratch kitchen and source locally!)
- a full bar featuring 50+ local beers and a nice selection of wines, liquor, and mocktails
We are at 9412 Main St in Old Town Manassas, open 12PM daily until 11PM. Free parking nightly in adjacent parking lot, and across rails in parking garage.
We are Samuel Partner and John Hornberger, the owners, and we think gaming is good for people and good for the world, so we'd like to do what we can to give fellow gamers the place they've been looking for, plus expand the hobby and reintroduce people to what people have been doing since the beginning of history: eating, drinking, and bonding together over the game table.