**** Due to The COVID19 Virus we have postponed all events till 2020 or until further notice. Everyone’s health and wellness is of utmost importance for us. Please note, we may still have to postpone our monthly group events further due, to government restrictions. Please stay safe in these trying times, we look forward to seeing you at a future event soon. Keep your eyes & ears posted, as we are working to host online events shortly to help keep our members & the tech community connected***
“At Gateway Networking & Events, We open the gates to
New Friendships, Ideas & Self-Empowerment".
"We provide the environment to allow your creativity to flow!”
What we do:
This group is designed to help foster a positive environment to help entrepreneurs to network with other like-minded individuals that want to grow their personal network, learn more about personal development and help others grow their business. Our group focus is on “Paying it forward” and to have the attitude of “How I can help you, grow your business” versus “What's in it, for me”.
"Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment". Jim Rohn
1) The events open with a warm welcome at the registration table and you will be given a number for the speed networking session chair. Then you will be guided to one of our gateway connectors to help guide you and meet others, so search these people out. These guides are here to make you feel at home and help break the ice and even help connect you with other members as needed.
2) Take an opportunity to grab as much of the warm and cold beverages, that will be served. This will also give you an opportunity to network with our members at the event prior to the event starting.
3) The event will start off with a brief introduction on our event and how the event will unfold.
4) We ask the members at the event, to help out your fellow member with whatever business help they need. From ideas of sales, marketing, new products, services or finding a new way of doing something. This is our proactive session and our way of helping our fellow members and paying it forward.
5) We will start off with a personal development component to every session from special guests to help guide you to be more successful personally and in business.
6) We Then jump into our Speed networking session were we will all have 3 min to give your elevator speech and let people know what you are looking for today’s event. We will have referral tickets that we will fill out. So when we know we made a connection and can help the fellow member you add your phone number to the sheet so the other person knows to follow up with you.
To learn more about the events or any upcoming events or if you would volunteer for the event email me your contact information and I will get back to you ASAP. We are also actively looking for people to be one of our Ambassadors to host your own event in another location around Ontario and beyond, I would be happy to discuss this opportunity with you!