We're back! For those of you who made it to GeoHackDay, we hope you enjoyed yourself and had a fun day at the Inmarsat offices. We’d love to invite any of the participants to come along and discuss their hacks. Didn’t manage to make it to GeoHackDay? No problem! We’ve done a right up for those that missed it, which you can see here (http://communityhub.esriuk.com/geoxchange/2015/9/9/geohackday). You can also go directly to the DevPost submissions at this link (http://geo-hack-day-london.devpost.com/submissions).
We’ll be back in our previous venue of St Bart’s Brewery, which is a 5-10 minute walk from Barbican tube. You can find us upstairs in the venue and we’ll be open doors from 18:00 and kicking off at 18:30.
The format for the evening will be as follows:
• Introduction to ArcGIS for Developers
• Using ArcGIS Online to easily create dynamic data services
• Lightning talks:
• Kris Jenkins - BeeLine & Geocoding with Elm
• Steven Goodwin - Flight Composer
• Food !
• A little on some innovative projects we've been working on at Esri UK - Esri UK Map Labs (http://esriuk.com/labs)