It can be hard to find a place for little dogs to socialize and have fun. Our group (formerly known as the Georgetown Cavalier King Charles Spaniels and Small Breed Dog Group) is very friendly and provides a great opportunity to socialize for both people and dogs in the Washington, DC area.
Meetups will take place regularly at Montrose Park in Georgetown. This group is meant to make our lives easy and our pup's lives FUN!
Every Sunday (Weather Permitting)
SUMMER MEETUP TIME: (Sunday after Memorial Day - Labor Day Sunday) 9:30AM
FALL/WINTER/SPRING MEETUP TIME: (Sunday after Labor Day - Sunday before Memorial Day) 11AM
ANNUAL DUES/DOG: $15.00 (please pay in person and in cash to the Organizer)
PLEASE TAKE A MOMENT TO READ OUR RULES:
• For small breed dogs or puppies 25 lbs. or less.
• Use park at your own risk. We respect the rules of Montrose Park.
• Owners are legally responsible for the behavior of their dog(s) at all times.
• Dog waste must be cleaned up by their owners immediately.
• Owners must supervise their dog with leash readily available.
• Dog handlers must be at least 16 years of age. Children under 13 must be accompanied by an adult and supervised at all times.
• Aggressive dogs must be removed immediately (biting, excessive humping, etc.).
• Larger dogs and dogs that show repeated signs of aggression will be asked to leave the group.
• Dogs should be under voice control.
• Dogs must be current on all vaccinations
• Owners are responsible for any injury or damage caused by their dog(s).