At Get Out, our members are go getters. Seriously…that’s what we call them…Go Getters.
You may be a Go Getter if you think there's fun to be had outside of bars. Our adventures take us outdoors to include hiking, camping, backpacking, zip lining, obstacle courses, whitewater rafting, and day trips, as well as inside to include bowling, game nights, art exhibits, movies, coffee mixers, community service, concerts, and plays.
We’re an active, dynamic and engaged group for the gay community. For your membership, we offer multiple opportunities to engage each month. To support these efforts and to maintain a sense of community, we ask the following of our Go Getters:
• Attend at least one event within your first 60 days. This is a probationary period.
• Thereafter, attend at least one event per quarter, to maintain our sense of community.
• RSVP to events that interest you, and honor your RSVPs.
• Last-minute cancellations can be problematic for event hosts; avoid them if possible.No show/no call can be grounds for removal.
• We ask each member to contribute a non-refundable $10 annual fee to help cover the costs of the Meetup site, incidentals for the meetings and administrative costs for hosting events. This fee is due after a 60 day trial period. (Meetup will send you a notice 7 days before it is due and again the day before as a reminder).