1220 2nd Street, Library Room, Santa Monica, CA
This is a group for anyone who wants to divorce differently -- whether you are thinking about ending your marriage, in the process of, or transitioning to life after the split.
Our goal is to provide a supportive environment that pulls us all forward, and changes the concept of divorce for the better. We address your current concerns, explore options, share knowledge, and end with some positive action steps, and inspirational wisdom.
This group is made up of women going through divorce in a thoughtful and conscious manner. Together we will move through this process with hope and dignity.
This Group is for You if:
* You want to let go of any anger, denial, shame and/or guilt.
* You want to create forgiveness, self-awareness, acceptance, and inner peace.
* You would like to build trust in yourself and regain trust in others.
* You would like to learn how to communicate authentically, and minimize conflict.
* You want to take positive steps towards a robust and happy future.
In Our Meetings You Will Learn:
* How to be your best self.
* How to get organized for the divorce process.
* How to communicate effectively with your ex, children, family, attorney, mediator, etc.
* How to lay new foundations for the future.
Please join us for cookies and conversation at noon; program starts promptly at 12:15, and ends at 1:30pm. Feel free to bring your lunch.
Parking is directly opposite the church in the public parking structure.
We look forward to seeing you!!!