The purpose of this group is to create meaningful friendships with women in the Gilbert area who are between 35 to 45 years old.
Our focus is to find, develop, and foster relationships based on mutual interests and life events as life happens.
WHAT DO WE BELIEVE?
We believe that while there are plenty of “women groups” for specific interests, there was nothing focusing on women in the Gilbert area, who are specifically between 35 to 45 to connect and relate with on a deeper level.
We believe that age is just a number and that our life stages are so important to feel connected, to feel seen, heard, and valued.
WHO SHOULD JOIN?
We are looking for amazing women who actually show up to events and want to add value to our group. We want to build relationships that matter.
So, if you are…
1. New to the area or about to move to the Gilbert area and you simply don’t know anyone.
2. On a personal growth journey and you’re ready to share and inspire other women as you grow and learn about yourself.
3. Going through a major change in your life, from having kids as an “older mom”, breaking up with a boyfriend, going through a divorce, experiencing an empty-nest, or any life stage where you simply want to connect with other women who just understand you.
4. Shy or introverted and you need some extra support or encouragement to meet new people.
5. A social butterfly who loves getting groups of women together for events and have fun ideas that will create a social, memorable atmosphere for everyone involved.
6. OR ... if you are simply looking for a real, diverse community of women who are willing to share struggles, ideas, inspiration and everything in between, while supporting each other in a non-judgmental and non-competitive spirit...YOU ARE IN THE RIGHT PLACE!
1. We have a $5 annual fee to be part of the group to cover the annual MeetUp fees and to keep membership open only for those who want to be here and stay involved. You will have a 30 day free trial to see if the group is a good fit for you.
2. We reserve the right to remove members who are inactive for more than two months or never attend any of our events. We also reserve the right to remove members who have three last minute cancellations or no shows.
3. Please upload a recent picture of yourself to your profile and answer our profile questions. This will make it easy for us to recognize you at our events and get to know a little about you ahead of time.
4. We also have a Facebook Group where we can share pictures from events, have more open discussions, and share inspiration and beauty we find that may help other women. The Facebook group is a closed group so only members can see who's in it and what they post.
5. The goal is for MeetUp to be our planning events place and Facebook be our extended socializing and connecting virtually place.
You are more than welcome to share any ideas or suggestions for fun things we can do together. We encourage you to share in the discussion section of our Meetup and/or Facebook group. If you would like to host events for our group, please reach out to one of our leadership team (Daniela-Organizer) or (Chanda- Assistant Organizer) and we will be very happy to get you started.