What we're about
This is a group for women in their 30s, 40s and 50s, who are interested to find and make genuine friends. The title pretty much says it all. If you are a genuinely kind, fun, smart, love to laugh, good-spirited, in your 30s, 40s and 50s, unpretentious gal who is looking for quality friendships, this meetup is for you.
Meetup dues: $7.00/year. Payment can be made online or in cash in person at a meetup event.
BASIC RULES FOR FRIENDSHIP ZONE MEMBERSHIP:
1. All members must have a genuine photo of herself to remain in the Friendship Zone group.
2. Must be kind and treat fellow members with respect.
3. Each Friendship Zone member is solely responsible and fully liable for her own conduct, safety and actions at any Friendship Zone event. Further, Friendship Zone Organizer(s) is/are not responsible in any way for the member's actions, safety, and conduct in regards to Friendship Zone activities.
4. At any Friendship Zone event, which may include consumption of alcohol, each Friendship Zone member is solely accountable for assuring she conducts herself in a responsible, safe manner.
5. Updating changes to your RSVP accordingly. Please have consideration of the preparation at restaurants, facilities and your new friends, who are expecting you and waiting for you. If you have change of plans, all we ask is to give us notice and update RSVP.
Dinners scheduled will need at least four (4) attendees. Breakfast/lunch, a minimum of three (3) attendees are needed for it to take place.
Let's meet, have fun and make some wonderful friendships!