Webinar - What is the Public Service Launchpad Accelerator?
Join us for an online discussion around the Public Service Launchpad Accelerator (http://publicservice.hublaunchpad.net) programme with its Director Dom Potter in partnership with Globalnet21 (http://globalnet21.org), Hub Launchpad (http://hublaunchpad.net) and FutureGov (http://wearefuturegov.com/).
This Accelerator will focus on bringing ideas for new public service innovation ventures or projects to a next level, and start in January. Some of you will remember our first Webinar with Joost Beunderman (http://www.meetup.com/GlobalNet21/events/144842482/) who talked about the Scholarship programme. For this event we will discuss what is the accelerator and how it could relate to your project:
This programme will include:
• An intensive 14 week programme to incubate innovation in public services
• Programme looking for 15 teams with initial £9,400 seed investment per founder
• Looking for entrepreneurs as well as people within public service organisations
• Full or part-time commitment, with 3 days per week as a minimum
• Deadline is Tuesday 10 December 2013 at 5pm GMT, but the sooner you apply the better
The webinar will be facilitated by Francis Sealey.
Please do use social media to discuss the event. The tag will be #PSLaunchpad.
About Dom Potter:
Dom Potter is CEO of Hub Launchpad. Previously, Dom Potter was Head of Networks at UnLtd and has founded several social organisations including Internocracy, The Transition Institute and Social Value Engine. He has been a government advisor on social mobility, and is Fellow of the RSA and the Sandbox Network. Dom has appeared on BBC News, Sky News and written for the Guardian, Independent and Financial Times.
For more information on this Accelerator visit http://publicservice.hublaunchpad.net or contact Marc (http://www.meetup.com/GlobalNet21/events/151665822/).