== Program ==
1. dotGo 2016 go to Paris see a Gopher
Summary of key points from dotGo 16 conference, specifically
• Do not fear first class functions
• Use of Go in mobile and frontend development
• Codebase mess, refactoring and tools
speaker: Jan Klat
Jan is a lead developer at http://Skrz.cz . He's passionate about performance, automatization and life hacking. Together with his team he started a SkrzCircus project - a meetup group for professionals in internet projects - marketing, development and sales.
2. A solution for availability and reservation of products in the cart cross multiple e-shops
We’re going to sell one product from central warehouse in multiple countries and even more e-shops solution.
Implementation of two microservices in Golang, how we did it, how we tested it and some experience from the project that we took.
speaker: Jindřich Kubát
speaker: Iurii Bliuchak
Software developer with QA experience at Mall.cz (https://www.mall.cz/). Last couple month was focused on development of new products availability service which is based on microservice architecture using Go and Docker.
We still search for speakers and also for someone to lead an introductory workshop. If you are interested, please contact us.