What we're about
Upcoming events (1)
Join us in August for the Gold Coast Property Networking Group meeting - it's set to be a cracker!
Here are 5 awesome reasons you need to be in the room:
• You'll walk away with real strategies, insights and resources that you can implement immediately. We guarantee you'll pick up at least 3 outstanding tips to use in your own property investing (most people walk away with pages of notes!).
• Unlike other seminars, you won't be pitched to on the night. That's right, no hidden agendas, no shenanigans and definitely no sell-fests! We pride ourselves on being a genuine property networking group.
• The keywords we hear time and again from attendees are 'genuine' and 'integrity'. Rare commodities these days, especially in property and you'll get them by the bucketload at this event.
• Whether you are just starting out, have done a few property deals or a full-time investor... you'll walk away with value. It might be in the quality, content-rich presentations or maybe you'll find your next Joint Venture partner - either way, you'll be so glad you came.
• The Real Deals. These are case studies that attendees flock to see each month. We call them Real Deals because they ARE just that. Everyday property investors on their first, second and sometimes third project, having a good honest crack while still holding down a full-time job. It could be a quick renovation, subdivision or small development. You'll see profit & loss numbers, before and after photos, embarrassing mistakes and above all, lessons learned.
There is NOTHING like this quarterly property networking event and we are the envy of all other States!
Its size, the people we attract, the longevity and the integrity we uphold that makes us second to none Australia wide!
What's in store?
Matt Punter from The Savings Centre
Most of you know, Matt and his team are specialists in property investing. What you may not know is the depth of their involvement, and just how much that helps us, the borrowers. Matt will bring a brand spanking new topic for everyone, and we'll reveal it all soon!
The Real Deal - Stay Tuned!
We are lining up an awesome Real Deal - secret squirrel business happening in the background so stay tuned and check in to find out more closer to the date.
Paul Copeland from William Buck
Paul is a wealth of information when it comes to structures, accounting, tax, you name it and he covers a topic that honestly, most of us find confusing. This one is also secret squirrel... (I know, we have a theme here, right?!) - details coming soon!
Do I need to RSVP?
Yes! Just use the red 'Attend' button on the right. Then it's a $10 entry fee if you click here or $15 at the door.
Please note, we may have limited seating due to Queensland Government COVID-19 restrictions closer to the time, and we are limited by the size of the room, and it is first in best dressed. If you reserve a spot, you are guaranteed a seat, simple as that.
Here's a short video on how to RSVP: CLICK HERE
What if I want to come to every meeting, what can you do for me?
Check out the new UPH Membership click here.
See you there on Thursday, 25th August!