Schema till lördag, 29 oktober/ Schedule for Saturday, 29 October
* Start at 09.30
- Andrew Dalke, on Python's other built-in data structures (~45 min)
* coffee break (around 10.30)
- Geoff Bache on the impact of GUI changes on tests (~45 min)
- Niklas Gustavsson, on Spotify's architecture (~45 min)
* Lunch (around 12.30)
- Armin Rigo on PyPy (~45 min)
- Open discussion on "The tools you use" (~30 min)
I'll have a set of topics about IDEs, testing,
profiling, networking libraries, etc. and let
people give feedback about the tools they use
or want to use.
* coffee break (around 15.00)
- Open Space; let's do some coding!
o Olof has offered to work with a group on programming
o Feel free to present your own group idea and get
others in on the fun. Ideas might be to try out pypy
or get started with ZeroMQ.
Go to Attendee List