This month we have two incredible speakers from Kudo and Bukalapak and you can learn some business lessons from them. We have Nacitta Kayandara - Head of Commercial & Business Expansion at Kudo and Fransiska P.W. Hadiwidjana - Head of Business O2O at Bukalapak. Let's hear from them about "How to leverage Kudo and Bukalapak as a launchpad for your startup".
Nacitta Kanyandara leads Kudo's new business ventures aimed specifically to increase Kudo agents' income and improve their livelihood. Prior to Kudo, she was a management consultant with McKinsey & Company and earned her MBA at The Wharton School (University of Pennsylvania)
Fransiska is an entrepreneur and technologist. She attended Institute Technology Bandung for Bachelor of Engineering in 2008 and in 2012 she continues her studies at Singularity University in California, US. She is the founder of Prelo, Indonesia's retail sharing economy platform, which recently got acquired by Bukalapak - where she's currently in charge of several new business initiatives as Head O2O Smart Retail.
Our agenda for the evening should be as follows-
• 6:00pm - Registration opens
- Happy Hour Networking with Bites
• 7:00 pm - 7:10 pm - Welcome Remarks & Presenter Introductions
• 7:10 pm - 7:45 pm - 1st Session by Nacitta Kanyandara
• 7:45 pm - 8.20 pm 2nd Session by Fransiska P.W
• 8:20 pm - 8:50 pm - Audience Q&A
• 8:50 pm - 9:00 pm - The End