The 5th Meetup is taking place on Wednesday, 26st of September, at Science Park Graz (Stremayrgasse 16, 8010 Graz)
- "Welcome" - by organizers
- "EU-GDPR (in German: DSGVO) for Developers" - by Eugen Neuber
- Coffee and Networking (let's meet each other and talk about the next meetup(s))
We are always looking for new speakers :)
Speaker Application Form: https://grazphp.typeform.com/to/vxOCWE
Endorsed by Science Park Graz
If you would like to do a talk, please consider:
• Either full talk (~45 min.) or mini-talk
• We need a short introduction about yourself so people know who will be talking
Topics of interest:
• PHP in general: Internals, interesting libraries, interesting ways you solved a problem
• Frameworks: Do you have experience in some particular framework? Do you want to tell why it's awesome?
• Server Side war stories: Logging, Debugging, whatever. Apache/Nginx, MySQL or whatever else kept you up at night.
• A particular software stack you used to solve a problem
• Anything else a web developer could be interested in: Tools, SaaS, PaaS, IaaS, whatever!
Hope to see you at the meetup!