The majority was in favor of the last Wednesday of each month. We are going to start with this schedule this month. On Wednesday, 2019/08/28, our topic is going to be “Control structures and functions“.
* Discuss open/unanswered questions from our last session
* Control structures supported by rust
* Apply them to collections and iterators
* Type inference
* What are the semantics of functions?
* Syntax of functions
* Anonymous functions
* What does a function call on the stack look like?
* Basic introduction to borrowing
* Supporting material for the topics above
* Topics for September