What we're about
Upcoming events (1)
It’s a Crazy time to be a landlord! Regulation is turning private housing into public housing…what can we do about it?
The environment for long-term hold investors is changing. As governments try to solve their problems through increased regulations, we are being forced to work with limited applicant data as these regulations work against us. What can we expect, how can we stay in and ahead of the game, and ultimately protect our investments?
Property owner and expert landlord David Pickron will discuss:
1. How to create the right rental criteria and why this is the biggest key to your success.
2. New strategies for rental history verification and increasing requirements.
3. How to update the way you process employment and income verifications.
4. How to find success with property showings and listings.
5. How investors can prepare for the future and how Rent Perfect can help.
David Pickron is President of Rent Perfect, a private investigator, and fellow landlord who manages several short- and long-term rentals.
The Boston Real Estate Investors Association is open to real estate investors of all experience levels who want to meet and continuously learn from other investors and real estate professionals. Each meeting features knowledgeable speakers to guide members through new and relevant topics relating to the many aspects of Real Estate Investment. Past events have covered Why to invest in Real Estate?, Foreclosures, Self-directed IRA's, 1031 Exchanges, and Creative Tax Strategies.
It's an opportunity to network with others who share similar goals & needs, to learn about unique & hot properties, to find ways of obtaining & utilizing different sources of capital, and so much more!