What we're about
Greater Nashville Networking Group is an educational networking group for small businesses by small businesses. We focus on the connection and education rather than impression and "business card pushing". We welcome everyone and especially encourage brick and mortars, startups and micro-businesses to join us. There are a few industries that have restrictions on how often they can come - specifically direct marketing companies, real estate agents, insurance agents and financial advisors (please see details below before leaving).
For specific details about our events you must join our newsletter (http://eepurl.com/bgWfnH). It will provide you with specific information on who our speakers are, what discussions we are having and where you can find resources for your small business.
GNNG events feature:
• Two Open Networking Sessions - 15 minute segments where you can get to know the people around you and schedule your one-on-one time with another participant or socialize
• One Roundtable Introductions Session - up to 30 minutes where participants can introduce themselves, their businesses and make any announcements they'd like everyone to hear in under 1 minute.
• One Education Session - this is where the educational speakers, Q&As and discussions occur for the benefit of new networkers and small businesses alike.
• Q&A Sessions - where participants get to ask questions to an other business about their industry, business or expertise
• Educational Speakers - where participants get to listen in a free mini seminar provided by a special guest speaker
• Discussion Sessions - where a pre-chosen topic is discussed by all in attendance, in a guidance by the host of the discussion
• Highly Rated Restaurants that have been previewed and pre-tasted by the hosts to verify their yummability
• GNNG Weekly Newsletter (http://eepurl.com/bgWfnH) that provides you with the specific details of each week's meetup such as who is speaking, what we will be discussing and where you can find resources for your small business.
Who can come? (Restrictions may apply.)
Again everyone is welcome! We're highly encourage small businesses to come because that is who we focus our educational sessions on. So if you are a brick-and-mortar, startup, new independent agent, home-based business or micro-business, please come!
Restricted companies include mature direct marketing companies, financial advisors, insurance agencies, and real estate agents.
Restriction rules: If you are in one of the restricted industries, you are welcome to come at most once per month (unless you are a sponsor). We do take attendance for the purpose of keeping this request in check.
If you are unsure whether you should come - come once and ask one of the organizers. We don't bite and we're happy to answer any questions you have.
For more information about our meetup, please visit the FAQ page (http://www.meetup.com/Greater-Nashville-Networking/pages/FAQ/).