Revenge of the 125cc! Moved to the weekend.
This will be a technical ride through backroads in the Santa Cruz Mountains but, at an enjoyable pace. My Grom tops out at 55MPH and 45MPH uphill, so we're not setting any speed records. Mostly its scenery, photo ops, lunch and of course goofing off on little machines.
- - - - - -
• When: Sunday 8/18, arrive 9:30 AM (for coffee, gossip and group hug); KSU 10:00.
Let's start the ride with a full tank and an empty bladder :-)
• Where: Starbucks, 22390 Homestead Rd · Cupertino, CA
• Pace: Not too fast ;-))
• Gear: Please !!
• Motorcycle: Yes, please bring one with you ;-)
• Lunch: Lunch in Davenport or Boulder Creek, or determined by popular demand.
• Ride ends around 3:30 PM back in civilization.
• Homework: Please read these important stuff → https://tinyurl.com/GRF-Etiquette
• Here's how you can support "GroupRides" → http://www.meetup.com/GroupRides/pages/Support