What we’re about
*yesyoucan.spray is an intercultural street art collective from different parts of the world. We promote creative interventions in public space with and for the community of locals/local initiatives, street artists and travelers. We set up paintjams along a variety of socio-cultural themes in different areas of town with artists from/based in/or passing through town.
Our Lisbon Street Art Tours started in Lisbon over 10 years ago as the first ones to share knowledge about the Lisbon street art & graffiti scenery. Nowadays we are an enthusiastic team of people from different parts of the world, passionate about art and street art. With our background in art, anthropology, journalism, history & community work we are passionate to explore with you. We will highlight the history, styles & techniques from the roots of graffiti to the multiplicity of forms urban art takes today. During our immersive experiences you will encounter the work of many (inter)national street artists who left their traces on the walls of Lisbon. Our purpose is to be the most relevant, updated and respectful source of Street Art in Lisbon.
You can expect to...
- Discover, explore and experience one of the most beautiful and creative cities of Europe through an artistic and fun way
- Contribute to new street art pieces in town
- Learn about various Portuguese and international artists, their styles and their techniques
- Dive into the history and culture of the city and the political, economical & social issues that raised its street art & graffiti scene
- And meet new friends along the way
- street art tours [we are the very first ones in town]
- graffiti [and creative] workshops
- street art fairs