Gulf Coast Rainmakers Cashflow Group is a community of women that support women who want to build wealth through real estate investing. This group is for first-time investors, someone who is thinking of and reading about investing, or someone who has some experience or knowledge of real estate. We welcome single, married, or partnered women, mothers, grandmothers, sisters, and aunts. We're culturally, ethnically, and economically diverse. We are here to study & learn about real estate investing as a group and ultimately execute what we've learned. There is power in numbers, right?
Here's your chance to get in on the ground floor and become one of a few to pave the way for others instead of following and accepting leftover pennies. Now's the time to really put yourself in the position to not only learn a valuable skill in investing but also use that skill to REALLY make a difference in your life, your family, and others coming behind you.
Here's what to expect in each meeting:
• Each member will be assigned a specific topic under real estate, learn that assigned topic and asked to become the subject matter expert (SME) for the group
• Each SME will present to the group their topic and be available to answer questions
• We will look for and research possible group projects based on what we learned.
• We will plan & execute one small project
• We will have fun, laugh, cry, share, motivate and empower one another
RAINMAKERS IS NOT A SEMINAR - THERE ARE **NO** SALES PITCHES. Our goal is simply to unite women investors to exchange ideas and thoughts, WITHOUT any sales pitches. Simply put, we are an interactive study group whose purpose is to take action with what we learn.