What we're about
HAI's Love, Intimacy and Sexuality workshops help you learn the skills of Intimacy to create deep, long-lasting relationships.
You will feel free to fully express yourself, to receive others in a loving way, and possess loving communication skills. Join us!
Do you wonder:
• Why others are in satisfying loving relationships and you are not?
• What you're "doing wrong"?
• What “Intimacy” actually means? Hint: it doesn't mean “sex.”
• How to create more than one-night stands or platonic dates?
So, are you ready to create the relationship of your heart’s desire?
You deserve it! You will learn to:
• Express yourself in ways that draw people to you. They will want to know you better.
• Be present with yourself and others.
• Create an atmosphere that provides safety and love.
• Feel confident when reaching out to someone new.
• Effortlessly create fun and easy connections with people.
• Create conversations that flow easily and naturally.
• Be your authentic self and let others truly see you.
Join this experiential Meetup. You'll create more Intimacy and love in your life!
This link takes you to the UK Human Awareness Institute's website. (http://www.hai-uk.org.uk/)
Here is a video where Peter Rengel, a HAI Facilitator, and Stan Dale, who founded HAI, speak about HAI, and our workshops (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xpn4W2m8tBQ).