addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Huntington Beach Scrabble Meetup Group Message Board › Additional Scrabble game in South County

Additional Scrabble game in South County

Hillary
user 7217207
Huntington Beach, CA
One of our members, Adrian Reif asked I forward this information to our group.

Hi, Everybody,

I wanted to invite you to a Scrabble game I'll be having on June 13th at 2PM and that's on a Sunday. There are 3 women coming from the South county Scrabble group (all pretty good players but don't let that intimidate you) and I thought it would be fun to get the North O.C. players to come and join us too. I can only accommodate about 10 people so please RSVP to akoralreif@hotmail.com ASAP.

To get to my condo:
Take 5-South Exit Alicia and go North or left. When you pass Marguerite, the very next light is Finisterra turn left. The name of the condo complex is Finisterra on the lakes. You will be at a key pad. Hit the picture of a key sign once & enter in 176 & 176 again. The gate should open. Proceed to the end of Finisterra then turn right up the hill on Redondela. When you come to the top of the hill, go left there are 4 spaces at the front. If none, drive past the car ports and there are more spaces at the other end. If no spaces available turn down the hill. There are plenty of spaces down a little hill. When you walk back up stay to the left until you see 27885 Redondela. It's on the lower level right in the middle of the complex. It's the only condo with a few flowers. I'll try to have a few directional signs out. I hope you can make it.

Adrian
949-699-6907-H
949-422-3238-C

27885 Redondela
Mission Viejo, CA 92692
akoralreif@hotmail.com