Group's Purpose: This group was established with the sole purpose of providing opportunities for preppers and survivalists to network and get to know others with similar interests. This is accomplished through local networking events such as coffee, dinner and hiking meetups to facilitate interactions with like-minded individuals into preparedness and prepping.
HFP leaders do not prescribe to be an expert in any field or topic. Our goal is simple: providing opportunities for others to connect. This group is NOT for everyone. Anyone causing dissension will be removed from the group. Period.
If the paid Patreon membership is an issue for you, please DO NOT join the hiking membership portion, however, you are welcome to attend our FREE monthly coffee and dinner meetups as long as you remain supportive of the group's overall purpose.
Hike Terms and Agreement: All skill levels are welcome for HFP hikes, however, by attending a hike you agree to hike at your own risk. Please consider your own skill level when deciding which hikes you would like to participate in. If you attend a hike, you should always research the area on your own prior to hiking in order to familiarize yourself with the area and hike difficulty. If at any time during a hike you become concerned with the trail, the duration of the hike, and/or your experience level, feel free to stop at any point and walk safely back after letting someone in the group (preferably the leader) know. Please always come prepared and hike with plenty of water!
Out of respect for everyone's privacy, the following rules of engagement have been established:
1. Initial contact between members must be in person (initiated after a new member has attended their first event).
2. The Host for HFP, will maintain a Master List of Contacts and will individually request permission to share and distribute contact information BEFORE it is shared. Once approval has been received, contact information will remain on the Master List until the member has requested the Host to remove their name.
3. The Master List of Contacts will be distributed in person only.
4. The frequency of distribution of the Master List of Contacts will depend on the frequency new members join. The list will be updated each time a new member attends their FIRST event. Members that have not attended any events yet will not be added.
6. All Members are encouraged to post in the Discussion section of Meetup which provides the opportunity to converse publicly while still protecting privacy. HFP Leadership