The HFP Leader & Co-Leaders do not prescribe to be an expert in any field or topic. Our goal is simple: providing opportunities for others to connect. This group is NOT for everyone. Anyone causing dissension will be removed from the group. Period.
• Simply put, Meetup is a great scheduling tool, however, the subscription cost is $98 every 6 months
• Patreon is a great tool for collaboration, posts, data storage and secure format for collecting membership fees. While Patreon offers all these wonderful benefits, it does not have a scheduling function (we use Meetup for that!).
What you can expect on Patreon:
• Monthly Meetup Announcement, including relevant attachments
• Collaboration space for all members -- under "Community" tab
• After Action Review (AAR) posted for all Dinner/Coffee Meetups under the Community section
• Host sharing of videos and pictures (with permission)
• Secure collection of monthly dues between Patreon and the members (keeping financial data secure)
TERMS & AGREEMENT FOR ALL HFP ACTIVITIES:
All skill levels are welcome for HFP hikes and activities, however, by attending a hike or activity you agree to participate at your own risk. Please consider your own skill level when deciding which hikes and/or activities you would like to participate in. If you attend a hike and/or activity, you should always research the area on your own prior, in order to familiarize yourself with the area and/or hike difficulty. If at any time during a hike or HFP activity you become concerned with the trail or activity, the duration , and/or your experience level, feel free to stop at any point and walk safely back to your transportation after letting someone in the group (preferably the leader) know. Please always come prepared for all activities and hike with plenty of water! These terms apply to all HFP sponsored activities that you participate in at your own risk.
HOLD HARMLESS CLAUSE: When you attend any HFP sponsored activity, you agree to fully waive and release the host (and any presenter) from any and all personal injury and/or damage claims. If this is an issue for you, please do not sign up for HFP membership.
1. Initial contact between members must be in person (initiated after a new member has attended their first HFP activity).
2. The Host for HFP, will maintain a Master List of Contacts and will individually request permission to share and distribute contact information BEFORE it is shared. Once approval has been received, contact information will remain on the Master List until the member has requested the Lead remove their name.
3. The Master List of Contacts will be distributed in person only.
4. The frequency of distribution of the Master List of Contacts will depend on the frequency new members join. The list will be updated each time a new member attends their FIRST event. You must be an HFP Meetup and Patreon member to be on the list.
5. All Members are encouraged to post in the Discussion section of Meetup which provides the opportunity to converse while protecting privacy.
Please note: Effective January 15, 2020, all privacy settings for Patreon will be limited to members only (not viewable by public) with the exception of an HFP Intro video.