This talk will cover a project that uses Rocket (https://rocket.rs) on the backend and Yew (https://github.com/DenisKolodin/yew) on the frontend.
The exact details will depend on what you're interested in (please answer the RSVP question) hearing about, e.g.:
1) How does interop between Rust and JS work?
2) What are available frontend frameworks in Rust?
3) How to write Rust wrappers for JS libraries?
4) How to write Rust code that can be cross-compiled to native and WASM?
5) What does a web app written 100% in Rust look like and what reasons one may have for writing web frontend in Rust?