What we're about
Upcoming events (1)
**link will be added closer to the event - check the comments if it's not in the location field**
October 23 - Part 1: Chapters 1-8
November 20 - Part 2: Chapters 9-14, extra sections
As we are heading into a busy time of year, we will split this book up into 2 meetings.
It is not required to read the book to join! We try to keep the discussion open so that anyone can hop in and participate. We welcome any and all that want to join in on the discussion. You are welcome to come even if you miss a meeting.
In Forgiving What You Can't Forget, Lysa Terkeurst uses her personal experience and biblical knowledge to help you:
* Learn how to move on when the other person refuses to change and never says they're sorry.
* Walk through a step-by-step process to free yourself from the hurt of your past and feel less offended today.
* Discover what the Bible really says about forgiveness and the peace that comes from living it out right now.
* Identify what's stealing trust and vulnerability from your relationships so you can believe there is still good ahead.
* Disempower the triggers hijacking your emotions by embracing the two necessary parts of forgiveness.