Join our March 22nd meet-up organized in collaboration with NYU with a unique 3x format. You will get three times the value, knowledge, and connections:
1. Learn. We will start with a crash course in using Python to accelerate your analytics capabilities. Meant for students of HR analytics and practitioners who want to get started or stay up to speed on the cutting edge tools and methods. During this class you will learn how to get started and how to ensure success and traction on your team. No prior experience in programming required. During this class you will:
- learn what Python is and what its use cases in HR are
- understand basic data wrangling/automation of reporting tasks
- learn how to summarize datasets
- understand cause-effect type relationships
- explore working relationships between colleagues (ONA)
This class is taught by our own Ben Zweig and Bennet Voorhees. The class will be 3 hrs long with a break. Please bring your laptop. Any additional instructions will be sent out in advance of the event.
2. Celebrate: The class ends at 5PM however the great time in the company of great people doesn't have to end. We will be part of the announcement and the celebratory reception of the the Human Capital Analytics and Technology (HCAT) master program that NYU is launching this year.
3. Connect: Lastly, you can network with other People Analytics practitioners and be part of a highly interactive facilitated discussion on current issues our members are contending with.
You can join one, two or all three parts. Registration is required as we will need to submit the list of attendees for NYU security purposes.
Thank you to NYU for generously sponsoring our 3x event!