Welcome to HR CHADD, the Meetup group for The CHADD of Hampton Roads chapter of CHADD!
CHADD (Children and Adults with Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder) is the nation’s leading non-profit organization serving individuals with ADHD and their families. CHADD has over 16,000 members in 200 local chapters throughout the U.S.
HR CHADD offers support for individuals, parents, teachers, professionals, and others affected by or interested in ADHD. Our Meetup group maintains a calendar of events and related information for the Hampton Roads chapter.
Each year, we have monthly meetings. You are welcome to attend one of our meetings. You don't have to join the group just to check it out, and, best of all, it's FREE!
** 2020 Calendar of Events**
Presentations followed by small group discussion
** December 2019 *(No Meeting)* *HAPPY HOLIDAYS*
• Jan. 14, 2020Parental Rights and Advocacy in Schools
• Feb. 18, 2020“Speed Dating” With Your Fellow CHADDERS: Networking with your HR CHADD Tribe
• Mar. 24, 2020Mindfulness (Bring your own mat/towel and get ready to be comfortable)
• April 14, 2020 Spring Cleaning: What’s Behind Your Closed Drawers?: Tips and Tricks for Organization
• May 12, 2020Ins and Outs of Medication: Sharing Your Experiences With It
For: *Parents * Adults * College Students * Educators * Health Professionals * Anyone Interested in ADHD *
Times: 6:30 pm Doors Open for Meet and Greet
6:45 pm Program & Discussion
8:30 pm Meeting Ends
Location: Beth Sholom Village
6401 Auburn Drive
Virginia Beach, VA 23464
* We meet in the Glasser Dining Room to the left of the front entrance.
** Parking is available in the Parking Lot. Overflow parking is available across the street from Beth Sholom.