What we're about
HRHotSeat (formerly the Chicago HR Mastermind) is for anyone who is convinced that there are better ways to attract, onboard, retain, recognize, reward, and develop the people who matter most to our businesses.
OUR MEMBERSHIP... includes company-based HR practitioners of all levels and specialties, as well as consultants, service providers, business owners, and students who desire to stay on top of current HR trends, strategies, best practices, and resources. (NOTE: Members are preferred to have current/previous HR practitioner experience.)
OUR MISSION... is to move the human resources discipline forward together, propelled and inspired by a collaborative environment of trust, support, honesty, integrity, and respect.
OUR GOAL... is to establish a community of HR pros who are committed to helping one another grow, build, innovate, achieve, and serve.
OUR MEETINGS... offer members the opportunity to network, present challenges, share insights, and brainstorm solutions -- all within the unique context, format, and structure of a traditional peer-oriented mastermind group (as discussed in the book Think and Grow Rich (http://amzn.to/2AvhGgG) by Napoleon Hill).
"What can I expect from a future HRHotSeat Meetup?"
1. Members will take turns introducing themselves by name, profession, and company/industry.
2. Members may break up into multiple groups, promoting accessibility and participation.
3. Members identified to sit in the "HRHotSeat" will present a real-life, HR-related personal or professional challenge on which they would like feedback from the group. An example might include, "I've run out of ideas on where to find qualified candidates." Another example might be, "I've recently been promoted into a leadership role and need to learn how to communicate more effectively with my team."
4. The group will offer potential solutions, resources, connections, and ideas for immediate progress.
5. Time will be provided for general networking and digging more deeply into feedback shared.
We need YOUR voice at our next Meetup!
(NOTE: Contact Chicago HR Mastermind founder Erich Kurschat (https://www.meetup.com/Chicago-HR-Mastermind/members/188953521/) for sponsorship opportunities.)