What we're about
As Pittsburgh’s first Makerspace, also known as a HackerSpace. HackPGH birthed the maker movement as we know it in Pittsburgh and has been involved in Pittsburgh and beyond for nearly a decade.
We have been a self sustained Non-Profit since the beginning. Our focus is on collaboration, education, inclusion and community.
We are all equal here at HackPGH and we want to see everyone come together to make something better.
- $50/mo Membership
- 24/7 Access
- Teach a class, get a free month membership.
- Volunteer one shop clean a quarter.
- +18 but our classes are open to most ages.
- A place for prototyping and small batch manufacturing (etsy, etc)
Main Tools / Shop Areas:
1. 2x3ft 150w Laser Cutter.
2. Mig Welders / Metal Shop
3. Table Saw / Wood Shop
4. Sewing/Embroidery Machines
5. Electronics Workbench
6. CNC Machines
HackPGH is all about community. We want to see more people come in, collaborate, and learn from each other as well as have access to awesome tools! We have GEDs teaching PHDs and vise versa here. We are the makers making waves in the community.