this meetup is open enrollment, everybody is welcome!
I want to give all participants of HackZurich the chance to meet in advance, have a beer and some food and learn some interesting stuff on the following topics:
- MongoDB, CouchDB, NoSQL
- Docker (+Compose, +Swarm)
- IBM Watson
- Internet of Things
(All this stuff above is open source / open standard but runs on our cloud - most of the stuff I'm showing is demo/hands-on, so please feel free to register for the free tier on ibm.biz/joinIBMCloud)
In addition to that I want to encourage you to participate in our virtual Hackathon on Operation Rescue and Recovery! So you get the chance to actually invent something useful. I want to try to form a Zurich group and participate.
"Natural or man-made, disasters bring chaos. Be part of the rescue team by building Bluemix apps that shape and speed the recovery. "
Build an app, using at least one Bluemix service, to help one of the following groups:
- Persons immediately impacted by the disaster
- Families, friends, colleagues of individuals impacted by the disaster
- First responders and backend support teams, including healthcare organizations
- Groups and relief organizations dedicated to long term rebuilding activities
If you'd like to join us, please register ADDITIONALLY to RSVPing here so that we can print your badges: