A panel discussion on Women's Health: Speaking about the Unspoken.
Our speaker panel includes:
- Taylor Devalk, Founder of DearVagina, www.dearvaginaa.com
- Jennifer Breaton, Executive Director of Monica Place, www.monicaplace.ca
- Cait Desilets, Director of Operations at the Options Clinic, www.kwsexualhealth.com/
- Dr Michael Kam, MD, CCFP, Owner of Options Clinic, www.kwsexualhealth.com/
- Preet Sian, Professor at University of Waterloo School of Pharmacy,
- Anna Kuepfer, Co-Founder of SheCycle,
We will be collecting anonymous questions leading up to the event as well as any questions you would like to ask the panel during the event. Please submit your questions ahead of time if you would like them to remain anonymous: https://forms.gle/bPiAifD3RazJeUxBA
Are you a doctor, nurse, nutritionist, therapist, administrator or a researcher with health tech startup idea or small business? Are you a developer, designer, engineer interested in the healthcare field?
Hacking Health (HH) Cafes: where ideas and people mingle. Here is how the night is going to go:
• 6:30 - 7:00 pm: Networking and light snacks
• 7:00 - 7:05 pm: Opening remarks
• 7:05 - 8:00 pm: Panel Discussion & Questions
• 8:00 - 8:30 pm: Wrap-up and Networking
Hope to see you there!
The Hacking Health Waterloo Team